Tile Cutter fits all universal T-Shank jigsaws with a support roller guide
Suitable for all detail cuts and shapes. Make accurate and tidy cut-outs into your tiles.
Ideal for neat and split free tile work. The perfect milling blade for making cut-outs and holes in tiles for split free fitting of switches and sockets.
- For cutting hard materials, including porcelain and ceramic tile
- Heat treated alloy steel backer for superior strength
- High quality durable diamonds for a thinner cut
- Diamonds are attached with a high quality brazing technology to ensure they don't come off
Strong and easy to control blade for fast cutting
- Easy to clean by rinsing with hose or in clean water after each use
- Install the DIAMOND Tile Cutter blade into your jigsaw like any other jigsaw blade.
- Before working the ceramic tile, soak it completely for approx. 4-5 minutes in water (this will extend the bit’s durability and helps reduce harmful dust)
- Place the water soaked tile on two strips of wood (to allow Diamond Tile Cutter blade to operate freely) with finished side facing downward and drill a hole with at least Ø 3/16 (4mm) drill bit into the tile inside your cutting line. You want to drill the hole in the section that is to be cut out.
- Insert tile cutter in hole and cut (milling) out designated shape by carefully pressing jigsaw guide wheel [moderate pressure or risk of breaking Diamond Tile Cutter] forward against the uncoated side of the bit. Near high speed or high speed should work best.
Material: Brazing diamond
Size: 4 inches
Color: as shown
Package: 1 * Diamond Tile Cutter Blade
Please allow slight measurement deviations due to manual measurement.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed in the pictures.